In this page I’ll share all the books I read and that I find interesting.
Here is my personal leaderboard.
- How to win friends and influence people – Dale Carnegie
- The Phoenix Project – Gene Kim, Kevin Behr, George Spafford
- How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling – Frank Bettger
- Kanban – Successful Evolutionary Changes for your technology business – David J. Anderson
- The Manager’s Path – Camille Fournier
- Agile Project Management with Kanban – Eric Brechner
- Test Driven Development by Example – Kent Beck
- The DevOps Hanbook – Gene Kim, Jez Humble, Patrick Debois, and John Willis
- Release It! – Michael T. Nygard
- Software Project Survival Guide – Steve McConnell